P.E.O. Pennsylvania State Chapter
The gift of P.E.O. is a legacy from a group of young women. It is the gift of friendship and love - of service and philanthropy.
P.E.O. first came to Pennsylvania in 1902 with the organization of Chapter A in New Castle. Other local chapters followed and on July 5, 1938 Pennsylvania State Chapter was organized. Today there are 81 Chapters in Pennsylvania with a membership of nearly 3,000 women.
Visitors are welcome to learn more about P.E.O. International, Cottey College and our P.E.O. Philanthropies by following the links at the top of the page.
visitors have visited this site.